Wednesday, December 10, 2008

jon stewart and more!

Who do I love talking about more than Oprah? You got it; Jon himself. I love a lot of Jews. But Jon Stewart is my favorite Jew. And I have been really wrapped up in the gay marriage shit lately, and actually sort of lurving that it's resurging in the media because of Prop 8 (Thanks California!), and so what a treat! He talks it out with Mike Love-to-Hate-Me Huckabee. Check it, please.

There are few things I love more than watching someone totally school someone else on an issue I am passionate about. Mmmmm hmm. 

Kind of reminds me of talking about it with my dear, dear brother. Ha! Except I think David maybe made more sense than The Huck. "We would have to say to the guy in West Texas who has 27 wives, hey that's okay," says Huckabee. I mean, really?

Okay, I just answered a knock at the door and there was a pizza man, kind of a short black guy wearing glasses and a chummy grin.  I had hardly realized that S & J had ordered pizza, but, more hilariously, he said to my puzzled face: "Hey. How ah yay?" Amazing.


No comments: